Senior Sales Executive
Job ID: Sales Executive -102
Location: Metromed- Dubai
Direct Reporting: Sales Manager
Decision Making Areas:
- Key account management
- Purchase orders
- Timing and follow up of orders
Responsible for managing the business of an assigned product/s and meeting or exceeding sales objectives for that product within territory. Territory covers UAE.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
UAE sales territory knowledge
Key account management
Ability & Skills:
- Highly motivated to develop sales.
- Excellent presentation, listening and negotiation skills
- Excellent product knowledge of Company Pharmaceutical products.
- Minimum 4 years Sales Experience
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations
- Possess a valid UAE driver’s license.
- Previous UAE work experience
- Already based in UAE
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Graduation in any discipline