Senior Sales Executive
Job ID: Sales Executive -103
Department: Medical Division
Location: Metromed, AD or Dubai
Direct Reporting: Medical Division Manager
Decision Making Areas:
- Key account management
- Product Offers with adequate margin.
- Timing and follow up of orders
Responsible for managing the business of an assigned product/s and meeting or exceeding sales objectives for that product within territory.
- End-user meetings and product promotion within UAE.
- Maximize sales orders, margin, market share, and customer satisfaction of given modality and solutions in UAE
- Arrange samples against tenders/ enquiries by proper documentation.
- Effective utilization of marketing budget by organizing product launch, refreshment training, participating clinical conferences Etc…
- Close monitoring of supplied consumables with the KOL to avoid any expiry replacements and to initiate new orders on time to avoid any consignment supplies.
- Effective monitoring of Supply Contracts-Accounts to maintain adequate growth and block the competition effectively.
- Develop good long-term customer relationships, and high customer satisfaction whilst utilizing optimum level resources in the team and Company/ businesses.
- Organize product demonstrations, site visits and follow up.
- Communicate effectively with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues
- Train and offer product knowledge to the sales and back-end teams.
- Generates record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers.
- Ensures knowledge and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
- Keeps DM informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily activity reports, weekly work plans, and prepare the account/territory analysis/plan for the monthly and quarterly review.
- Proactive approach in managing tenders/ product enquiries in our favor by effectively utilizing the information related to the leading competition products available in the market.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- UAE sales territory knowledge
- competitive selling
- Key account management
Ability & Skills:
- Good presentation skills and ability to communicate in English, Arabic is an advantage.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills are required and ability to overcome objections with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to interpret large amounts of data is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment is required.
- Well organized and ability to plan each day/week.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Possess a valid UAE driver’s license.
- 4 years of Sales Experience in medical device industry
- Tech savvy with knowledge of relevant computer programs such as MS Office, ERP systems, CRM systems and working knowledge of Oracle will be a definite plus.
- Pharmacy / Medical / Bio Medical Engineering Graduate – All streams (mandatory).
- Business Administration/Marketing (desirable).
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- 100% Target achievement of Revenue and Gross Profit
- Achievement of Business Team Initiatives