Job ID: Medical Representative -104
Location: Metromed- Dubai
Direct Reporting: Medical Representatives Manager
Decision Making Areas:
- Key account management
- Purchase orders
- Timing and follow up of orders
- Value proposition for orders with decision makers
- Forecast and supply planning
- Market intelligence collection
Responsible for managing the business of an assigned product/s and meeting or exceeding sales objectives for the product within territory. Territory covers UAE.
- Creates call plans and makes effective sales calls to physicians
- providing current, accurate, company approved information to physicians and other customers
- Conducts market research, physician focus groups, patient profiles with key accounts.
- Raises product and Company awareness by calling on thought leaders.
- Maintains knowledge of competitive products, techniques and activities.
- Maintains accurate and current records of physician, clinics, customer calls, and necessarily follow up actions.
- Researches, reads, and studies medical literature to improve product knowledge to increase sales effectiveness
- Maintains an accurate record of product usage per account, manages ordering and availability
Local knowledge (relationships with relevant Key Opinion Leader’s and hospitals)
Aptitude in chronic medication detailing
Key account management
Ability & Skills:
- Highly motivated to lead and develop sales.
- Excellent presentation, listening and negotiation skills
- Excellent product knowledge of Company Pharmaceutical products.
- Minimum 5 years Sales Experience or related healthcare experience
- At least 2 years of hospital or in-hospital medical device sales experience and key account management is preferred.
- Proven aptitude for highly technical data/materials and presenting to KOL’s.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to key audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and conduct effective sales training.
- Ability and willingness to travel within UAE
- Possess a valid UAE driver’s license.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / in related discipline.